market-farming - Civility

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "John Buckley" <buck7380 AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Civility
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 00:37:56 -0400

Civility is the best word I've seen posted lately. Whatever
"market-farming" means to me, I'm sure it means something different to
you. What I would include surely differs from your choice.

Avoid a pile of e-mail by selecting a daily digest. The pile is reduced
to a single e-mail and makes it easy to skip what you don't want to read.

I enjoyed reading about aspartame, because it further reinforced the need
to carry the message of "organics". Our government and industrial
producers can only be viewed as malignant and repeating that message often
is important.

John Buckley
Waynesville, Mountains of Western North Carolina

  • Civility, John Buckley, 08/30/2002