market-farming - Re: How Many Cherry Tomato Plants?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: How Many Cherry Tomato Plants?
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:30:13 -0400

Cages? No. That's an expense I'm not going for. I drive in stakes and weave. This year I'm not having a specific pick your own, but I've put so many tomato plants in the ground, and I do tell my shareholders on good years they can come out and pick a bushel for canning. That hasn't been the case for several years, but hopefully this year.
--