market-farming - Re: How Many Cherry Tomato Plants?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: How Many Cherry Tomato Plants?
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 23:42:38 -0400

Thanks for your recommendations, Ken. Your points have already been well considered.

Hopefully, someone with practical advice on, if nothing else, weekly yields from cherry tomato vines?

Thanks

-Allan

I'll leave it to someone else to advise re: actual amounts, my CSA farming experience was in Oregon, where tomato production is smaller than in warmer climates like Virginia!

Ken Bezilla
East Wind Community
southern Missouri