market-farming - catching up.....

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT marketfarming.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: catching up.....
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:11:11 -0400

Hope everything's been ok on the list. I've not had a chance to read
posts for awhile due to computer problems, and then my daughter wound up
in the hospital after her horse threw her. She'll be fine after a few
weeks on crutches--crummy way to end the summer!

Anyway--to all the newbie subscribers, welcome! Hope your gardens and
farms are growing like gangbusters. Ours are--healthiest dang weeds you
ever saw ; ))

Liz Pike
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield NC
laughingbrookfarm.com

  • catching up....., Liz Pike, 07/24/2001