market-farming - Re: market-farming Chemical Drift

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: market-farming Chemical Drift
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:50:15 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/01 9:53:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
dorigreen00 AT hotmail.com writes:

Why the heck people can't just have some consideration for the lives of
their neighbors is just beyond my comprehension

Thanks for the come back.  You are so right about people today, they are very
rude . I drove 60 miles today to a market they forget to call me and let me
know they weere going to wait til next week to open.  O Well

Phil from Iowa.