market-farming - winter greens

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tracie Smith" <traciestasty AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: winter greens
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 23:02:56 -0400

Hello Paul
Lots of questions regarding, "We also find that the market for
winter greens is unbelievable." Where is your winter market? Restaurants,individuals? What types of winter greens do you grow? Is it profitable for you, considering your costs? What is your harvest period? I know your busy, but prompted lots of questions.
Thanks Tracie in NH