market-farming - Re: advertising

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Farr <rbfarr AT erols.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: advertising
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 06:10:11 -0400

I liked Jay's posts - especially the one (about six weeks ago?) about
telling the story of your farm.

We were recently on the Loudoun County (VA) Farm Tour, and I wrotea
tongue in cheek story called, "The Legend of the Chile Man," which told
about how we started and why. Our customers really appreciated it!
They loved learning the personal side of things. Worked great.

Keep it up, Jay!

--
Robert Farr
(540) 668-7160