market-farming - Re: Row Crop Flowers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Row Crop Flowers
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 23:07:22 -0500

Hi Glenda,

I would love to have the tomato plants! My husband could pick them up after work tomorrow evening if that woud be convenient. He works in KC and goes right by Cameron Monday thru Thursday. If tomorrow is not good, I could come on Monday afternoon.

Please let me know how to find you and how much you want for the plants. Or, if you need eggs, I have lots of extras right now you could have.

My phone number is 660-485-6473.

Thank you so much!

Marie Kamphefner
Trenton, Missori