market-farming - Re: motivation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: motivation
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 21:05:25 -0700

From: wakely11 AT swbell.net
Got tired of being a lawyer, wanted my back to hurt all the time and to have
an ugly tan line from the top of my clogs to the bottom of my bermuda shorts.

Nancy, I'm still trying to figure out what is funnier - your comments on motivation for farming, or going from a lawyer to a flower farmer!!! They say opposite attract I didn't realize that this would mean for a career move as well. Jacqueline