market-farming - Re: more greenhouse questions!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: more greenhouse questions!
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 20:02:15 -0500

Sorry Frank, Im just a semi literate peasant...

I should add that many farmers use unheated and partly heated houses and
coldframes to
start lettuce and cabbage plants, locally hundreds of acres of romaine
lettuce will be
ready to field plant by mid Feb, this crop was seeded early to late December
in unheated
houses.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.