market-farming - Re: more greenhouse questions!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Victoria Mundy Bhavsar <toria AT pop.uky.edu>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: more greenhouse questions!
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 12:42:29 -0500

Alison and Paul,
If you want to apply for a SARE producer grant for the nitrate work, I've
had some experience with SARE and would be happy to be a UK contact for
you; I could at least scare up the horticulture people with interest in it
and do some soil work. It is just the thing SARE might go for (and I'm
surprised OFRF didn't). The only thing is, funding is pitifully low for
SARE because -- oh, you know because! -- so the competition is pretty
tough. But it is certainly worth a try.
Victoria

Victoria M. Bhavsar
Dept. of Agronomy
N106R Ag. Sci. North, UK
Lexington, KY 40546-0091
606/257-2103
...But other seed fell into good soil and brought
forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold,
some thirtyfold... St. Matthew 13:8