market-farming - FW: VA extension agent

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lynn Byczynski <growing4market AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: FW: VA extension agent
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:37:13 -0600

For those who are interested in the Virginia Extension agent who lost his
job after responding to a Dennis Avery column in his local newspaper: I
passed on to him several posts from people wanting to know whether they
should write letters on his behalf. Here is his response.
--
Lynn Byczynski
Growing for Market