market-farming - VA extension agent

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Victoria M. Bhavsar" <toria AT pop.uky.edu>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: VA extension agent
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:04:52 -0500

Hi Lynn,
Well, good. Yes, forward my message to him and if he is able to reply, let
us all know what would be most useful to him. For example, I'm a VA Tech
alumna, and proud of it; would a letter to the Dean of the College of Ag
expressing my distress at this problem be helpful or harmful? Obviously no
one on this list wants to make matters worse but is there anything we can
do to make them better?

Thanks.
Victoria

At 10:31 AM 11/15/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I reported on Dennis Bishop, the Virginia Extension agent who lost his job,
>in the December issue of Growing for Market. The day after I went to press
>he called to say the ACLU had accepted his case and would represent him in
>court. Would you like me to forward your email below to him?
>--
>Lynn Byczynski
>Growing for Market
>news and ideas for market farmers
>PO Box 3747, Lawrence, KS 66046
>800-307-8949
>http://www.growingformarket.com

Victoria M. Bhavsar
Dept. of Agronomy
N106R Ag. Sci. North, UK
Lexington, KY 40546-0091
606/257-2103

  • VA extension agent, Victoria M. Bhavsar, 11/15/2000