market-farming - Re: market-farming Clarification

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Bina Carey <binac AT vicon.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming Clarification
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:34:42 -0000

Marie,
we price our share on a sliding scale basis, $350-$450, based on what
they feel they can afford. My goal was to average out at $400, and we
did average out a little higher actually. That's $20 a week for 20
weeks of produce, grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides etc.
We're working on our website currently, but check it out.

Sabine Carey

Full Circle Farms
Community Supported Agriculture
CSA - connecting people to the land