market-farming - Re: UPDATE! Future of Our Food and Farms Summit

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: UPDATE! Future of Our Food and Farms Summit
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 06:04:33 -0600

Does anyone else see this summit as anything more than another vehicle for
the Hudson Institute, Dennis Avery, the GMO seed companies, and the
generally anti-organic lobby to bash the production practices of many market
farmers? Sustainable agriculture is the last thing on their minds. I
highly recommend finding other conferences with more to offer the market
grower. And if you are an organic grower don't bother wasting your money or
time. These people would like to put you out of business.

Del Williams
Farmer in the Del
Clifton IL