market-farming - Re: tomatoe thanks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SASDESIGN AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: tomatoe thanks
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:30:15 EDT

thanks for all the tomatoe responses. this site is a lifesaver - this is my
1st sizeable garden - so hopefully next year will find me in more
knowledgeable situation with possibility of participating in our farmers
market.

water is definately the problem - we had the worst drought in 100 yrs here in
north georgia. - just in last 2 weeks have we had any real rain to speak of -
and to make matters worse my well/pump was out of order - well is now fixed -
so maybe I can save what is left on the vine.

many thanks to those on list
susan
morning glory farm
canton ga

  • Re: tomatoe thanks, SASDESIGN, 08/11/2000