market-farming - RE: Neem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Glenn Oshiro" <glenn AT smallfarms.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Neem
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:01:09 -1000

Hi Alison,

The Puu Ala Farm is an organic farm owned and operated by a local Hawaii
family. They're known for their organic awa, but they also produce and
market neem tea. If the tea will work for you needs, great. However, if
you want the neem in another form which will be better for you needs, ask
them!

They can be reached at 1-888-315-4100 toll free, or through the Hawaii
section of the marketing web site, smallfarms.com.

Glenn
Buy from the Farmer
http://smallfarms.com