market-farming - RE: previous message

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Miller-Morgan, Megan" <Megan.Miller-Morgan AT orst.edu>
  • To: "'market farming'" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: previous message
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:12:54 -0700

Hi,
I am looking at my messages a little later in the month. I am doing a
project very much like you describe with low income people except the raised
beds have already been built. What elements of this project do you feel
made the project successful?
Megan Miller-Morgan
University of Oregon RARE Program
Lincoln County Extension Office