market-farming - RE: Presentation to town council

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Miller-Morgan, Megan" <Megan.Miller-Morgan AT orst.edu>
  • To: "'market farming'" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Presentation to town council
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:52:17 -0700

Hi,
I am coming to this conversation a little late, but check out the website
http://smallfarms.orst.edu/analyzing_three_farmers.htm
The site is a survey of three markets in Corvallis and Albany in Oregon. I
believe there is a question on this survey about how many people went to
other businesses while at the market. The three markets are in different
kinds of locations so it is interesting to look at the results. There may
even be some information on how much money people actually spent while
downtown.
For anyone else out there, the small farms website is really a nice one!
Megan Miller-Morgan
University of Oregon RARE Program
Lincoln County Extension Office
29 SE 2nd Street