market-farming - Re: No Posts?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: No Posts?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:44:02 -0400

For all the songs and poetry of spring ,this year, as is mostly the case
is the curalist time of the year, been cold cloudy and damp last two
weeks, greenhouse crops are suffering, just got three acres rye mowed
down for plowing before rains came in this morning, got a hot roaring
fire in the fireplace, as soon as I dry out Ill go back to the
greenhouse, got lots of Mothers Day flowers to work on...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm.
Bridgeton, NJ.