market-farming - More Magazines (?)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ericka & Rich Dana" <doodles AT netins.net>
  • To: Market Farming List <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, orGaNicgrowing AT egroups.com
  • Subject: More Magazines (?)
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:41:54 -0800

Here are three I've never heard of that I found at Cappy's site, and they
looked interesting. Any reviews from subscribers I'd love to hear - I'd like
to try them all, but $ will not permit so maybe you can help me decide.

1) AgVentures 580-628-4551

2) American Small Farm 818-716-3131

3) Fresh Cut 800-900-2452

Hope I haven't missed a post already mentioning these. I'm behind in my
reading.
Thanks, Ericka Dana - Catnip Farm (Iowa)

--The Mighty Oak was once a little nut that held its ground.

  • More Magazines (?), Ericka & Rich Dana, 01/31/2000