internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Call and urge Perdue to veto H.129 or it becomes law tonight!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lance A. Brown" <lance AT bearcircle.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Call and urge Perdue to veto H.129 or it becomes law tonight!
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 16:16:25 -0400

Someone on the the TriLUG mailing list vigorously defended this bill
because he was against the government doing _anything_, basically. If
it _can_ be done by private industry, it _should_ be done by private
industry.

--[Lance]

--
GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
CACert.org Assurer