internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Call and urge Perdue to veto H.129 or it becomes law tonight!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin Sonney <kevin AT sonney.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Call and urge Perdue to veto H.129 or it becomes law tonight!
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 14:14:54 -0400

I have just finished my call to Gov. Perdue's office urging her to veto the
bill.

I'm guessing she's getting a few calls about this based on the reaction of
the person who answered the phone. If you haven't called yet, please do so.

That being said, does anyone know a single, private citizen in SUPPORT of
this bill? I am not, Many of the people on the list have voiced their
opposition, and most of the people in my circle who are aware of the bill are
against it. I'm wondering if there is, in fact, anyone who thinks this is a
good thing, aside from the company executives and the people who passed it in
the Legislature.

--
-- Kevin Sonney
-- kevin AT sonney.com