internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Call and urge Perdue to veto H.129 or it becomes law tonight!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <jmarkturner AT gmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Call and urge Perdue to veto H.129 or it becomes law tonight!
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 16:18:56 -0400

We're done for. Perdue says she will not veto it:
http://www.news-record.com/blog/53964/entry/118625
http://www.wral.com/news/state/nccapitol/blogpost/9625657/

Thanks for everyone's calls and emails. It's time to take a step back now and figure out a new tack. Perhaps one that involves rolling up our sleeves!

Mark