internetworkers - [internetworkers] Nice house for rent in my neighborhood

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Nice house for rent in my neighborhood
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 14:01:22 -0400

Hello,

One of my neighbors is moving soon and her lovely rental house will be
available.  At $975/month, it looks/sounds like a great deal.  Melissa
is very friendly and would be happy to talk more about the house and
details.  If you know of a responsible renter who is looking to live
in a great neighborhood, then please pass this along to them.

Stunning architect's contemporary home with 3 BR, 1 BATH, sunroom,
skylights, storage shed, 2 decks, A/C, all appliances including
washer/dryer.  Hardwood and terracotta tile floors.  Landscaped
1.7-acre wooded lot on private cul- de-sac.  Off Martin Luther King
Blvd (Historic Airport Road).    Close to UNC campus and hospitals and
2 bus lines.  Pets negotiable.  References required.  $975 per month.
Available November 1, 2010.

I have a Word document with a photo of the house and Melissa's contact
information which I can provide upon request.

Thanks!
David M.