internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan with bad computer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green Jr." <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan with bad computer
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:57:57 -0400

Have you looked at used?

http://ecmoutlet.com/dodge_ecm.html

Lyman

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net> wrote:

My 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan that had been my pride and joy had a part fail that cost more from the dealer than the vehicle is worth.

I have been told I can get $350 for driving it out to the LKQ place in Clayton and selling it for scrap metal.

It has a $500 stand for my laptop PC and a new battery that would be worth something to someone.