internetworkers - [internetworkers] 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan with bad computer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan with bad computer
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:55:47 -0400

My 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan that had been my pride and joy had a part fail that cost more from the dealer than the vehicle is worth.

I have been told I can get $350 for driving it out to the LKQ place in Clayton and selling it for scrap metal.

It has a $500 stand for my laptop PC and a new battery that would be worth something to someone.

Are there any charities that will take a vehicle in need of repair? Other than the computer, it is in fairly good shape. I can still drive it yet can’t get it to run well without the computer and hate to stick anyone with a lemon.

Suggestions appreciated.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President

Neuse River Networks tel: 919-838-1672 x111 cell: 919-606-1772 skype: neusedotnet

The ONE™ Plan from Neuse River Networks

Put maintenance behind the scenes, after-hours and out of your way.

http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com/oneplan

Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuse

Customer Service/Support: Call hotline at 919-838-1672 x113, send email to support AT neuserivernetworks.com or visit http://www.neuserivernetworks.com/support