internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Jalapena Poppers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Jalapena Poppers
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 10:58:09 -0400

Shea Tisdale wrote:
A friend of mine takes the peppers and cuts them in half, puts
in creme cheese and wraps with bacon. Put those in the oven at
350 and bake until the bacon is done.

Thanks for the ideas. I ended up using this fancy ass Google
thing and found one from Emeril that looks like what I was
looking for. The Teeter had all the ingredients that I didn't
already have so I'm ready to burn out my system today during
the race.
Now if I can feed one to Miss Hunt, it will all have been a
success. Thanks, Roger
--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/a4/60
Twitter: http://twitter.com/RogerTheGeek