internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] AT&T U-Verse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] AT&T U-Verse
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:10:17 -0800 (PST)

I'm so jealous.  I've been stalking that service since they reported it was available in Raleigh.  But the rollout is going slow for various reasons I can't enumerate.  The store said Cary is on the five year plan and I live in Holly Springs so who knows when I'll get it.

The DVRs look really sweet because they're supposed to record up to four things at once.  And honestly, it's been a fantasy to have fiber to the door since I first learned about networking.

Tom