internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] web hosting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Andrew Gray <andrew AT graymerica.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] web hosting
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 15:13:57 -0500

My recommendations

Mediatemple for big sites that need to be able to scale in the future. $20 per month

Bluehost for small stuff. $8 per month

Both allow you to have basically unlimited domains, SSH access, one click installers of all kinds of opensource stuff,

Both are great companies.

Support on both is great,

Andrew

Hi everyone,
Can anyone recommend a good web hosting service for a small business? I've been mooching off of ibiblio forever (love you guys!) so I don't have a relationship with any particular host at the moment.
Thanks,
Sarah