internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] scrap/parts places in RTP?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] scrap/parts places in RTP?
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 14:39:16 -0400

I don't recall the address exactly, but be sure to look up the scrap yard in North Durham and check it out along with the others. Should be able to look it up under recycling or scrap somewhere.

Lots of worthwhile metals and machine parts and they actually make some effort to sort interesting objects out to be noticed because local artists stop in there from time to time. Cost is by the pound.

Evan