internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] ever needed to find a person?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] ever needed to find a person?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:14:21 -0400

If a person is stayed on the up-and-up, paid their taxes, etc, they are not too hard to find.  Searching most public databases, such as the ones already listed, will find them most times.  Searching the Internet for databases of the like will lead you to more potential hits.

Where you're going to have problems is if the person you are searching for has left the country or, worse, gone homeless.  Homeless people are not easy to track, especially if they end up homeless somewhere where there are cold winters.  Chances are they went somewhere warm and more accommodating like San Diego or St. Petersburgh, FL.  Anyway, homeless people are darn hard to find.

Greg