internetworkers - [internetworkers] job opening - technical sales

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] job opening - technical sales
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:51:30 -0400

Fyi...

http://www.neuse.net/employment

Neuse River Networks seeks a highly motivated Sales Representative with
the drive to succeed. Applicant must possess excellent communication,
written, and people skills while also being self-motivated.
Neuse River Networks is a small computer networking business in Raleigh,
NC that has doubled its revenue between 2005 - 2007. Neuse River
Networks was started in 1997, by President Jim Ray, and is looking to
expand with its new managed services The ONE Plan. The team here at
Neuse River Networks believes in making long lasting relationships by
treating people how we want to be treated. We look forward to meeting
with you soon.

Job Description
The sales representative will be highly self-motivated and responsible
for making appointments with potential clients by placing sales calls,
warm and cold from a provided list, and must keep track and report
progress. The rep will also be required to go on face-to-face meetings
and communicate through email. This job will entail a combination of
onsite and telecommuting with a base pay plus commission. Outside sales
experience is a plus but a good work ethic, desire to succeed, and
willingness to learn is what we are looking for.

Requirements
Telephone: with the ability to make and receive calls during regular
business hours
Personal Computer: Microsoft Office is a plus
Reliable Internet Connection
Reliable Transportation
Please send your cover letter and resume by email to:
Kevin.Davis AT neuse.net

Kevin Davis
919-838-1672 ext. 213
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing
with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to
provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE
Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don't have to.
Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by
applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative
service.

  • [internetworkers] job opening - technical sales, Jim Ray, 09/09/2008