internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Scuba instructors?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <jmarkturner AT gmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Scuba instructors?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:06:15 -0400

Thanks for all the replies, fellow divers! I think Water World wins. I believe a former coworker of mine is friends with the owners, too.

Mark
(who needs another hobby now like he needs a hole in the head)

Josh Vickery wrote:
I've been really happy with Water World. My wife and I took our PADI
Open Water certification classes with them and had a great experience.
They hold PADI classes throughout the Triangle and organize dive trips
just about everywhere.