internetworkers - [internetworkers] Scuba instructors?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <jmarkturner AT gmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Scuba instructors?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:18:36 -0400

Greetings fellow, quiet Internetworkers,

My wife can (and frequently does) swim laps around me, but I've gotten my SCUBA certification and she has not. We're looking for recommendations of local dive shops to get her certified (and myself recertified).

Preferably these would be on the Raleigh side of the 'Angle, but not absolutely required. If they're good we're willing to travel.

Cheers!
Mark
www.markturner.net