internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] metal shop/welding shop

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] metal shop/welding shop
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:19:36 -0400

You reckon I can get a hemi there for my minivan?

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997 with Managed Services, IT Outsourcing
and Network Communications Systems for Voice, Video and Data