internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] metal shop/welding shop

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] metal shop/welding shop
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:39:15 -0400

While I had wished to keep my fleet vehicle anonymous so no one thinks we are making too much money around here, I did have to get some welding done in my 2001 minivan on some kind of engine/transmission bracket thingie and am well pleased with the folks that helped:

Jimmy White

White-Wall Auto Repair

3300 Hillsborough St.

Raleigh, NC 27607

919-832-5239

Jimmy is a friend of one of my customers that has been with me for 10 years and has always done right by me.

I sold the Porcshe 930 ten years ago, got married and had children. Now for an extra turbo boost in the minivan, I open the driver side door while going down the highway and kick really, really hard.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997 with Managed Services, IT Outsourcing and Network Communications Systems for Voice, Video and Data

NeuseEmailFooter