internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] metal shop/welding shop

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] metal shop/welding shop
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:26:33 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, Lyman Green wrote:
OK, I know this might not be the right place but it seems you all have some
widely varied skillsets and knowledge:

OK, I'm trying to install some new "retro style" seatbelts into my '74 Nova.
To make a long story short, I'd like to have two brackets constructed, as
the ones that come the replacement kit are not appropriately sized for the
hardware in the car. Metal work being out of my skillset I am looking for a
metal shop/welding shop that could construct the parts for me. They don't
have to really look nice, just be sturdily made and fit for the application
I want them for.

Anyone know a garage or welding shop or metal shop that might be able to do
this? Barring that, is anyone on the list skilled enough/has the tools to
do this?

Just happen to know the perfect place.

Rod-O-Rama
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
1220 S. Saunders St.
Raleigh NC 27603
(919)838-5080

4 doors up from Ray Price Harley Davidson

We usually don't work anything newer than '72 but we could make an exception. We have a full fabrication shop and can help with the brackets you want. We regulary do floor pans and patch panels.

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
Rod-O-Rama http://www.rod-o-rama.com
Vagabonds C.C. http://www.vagabonds.cc
'57 Buick Riviera, '60 International B100
'23 Buick Roadster, '90 Ducati 750 Sport