internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 22:16:35 -0400

Basically I call BS on all so-call psi phenomena.  Any objective test applied to so-called psychic powers always ends with excuses and failures.

If you truly believe in it or know someone who claims to be such a gifted individual, I hold up the James Randi $1,000,000 paranormal challenge which has never been beaten.

And if you are so confident in anyone’s psychic ability, the Australian Skeptics offer $20,000 for nominating anyone who can complete their challenge, so step right up and earn yourself 20k.

The James Randi Educational Foundation

http://www.randi.org/research/index.html

Australian Skeptics

http://www.skeptics.com.au/prizes/challenge.htm