internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:50:30 -0400

On Sep 5, 2007, at 11:16 AM, Steven Champeon wrote:

on Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 11:13:57AM -0400, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
The article pretty much just states it as fact and gives no supporting
evidence. Yes, it does say it in 3 different settings, but I could just
as easily say "cows love ice cream!" and it would have as much weight.

Please note that feeding cows ice cream will *not* help remediate global
warming. Thank you for your time.

I like ice cream, GMail, and peace! This thread features them all!!

Dave ;)