internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesign AT earthlink.net>
  • To: 'Cristóbal Palmer' <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: dspulley AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:08:32 -0400

You can read the John Davies article on the One% website.
Here's a link to his article:
http://www.whenonepercent.org/the-real-war-on-terror.html

There are also some statistical charts in a Powerpoint presentation compiled
by the One% group, but they are not published on the website. You can send
an email to: dspulley AT yahoo.com who has been co-facilitating the initiative
here in Raleigh. Caveat: the charts were created as for speaker presentation
and are not annotated within the Powerpoint file.

Susan