internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Is BarCamp a secret this year?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Is BarCamp a secret this year?
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:06:06 -0400

On 7/27/07, matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org> wrote:
> Maybe I've missed a bunch of messages across here (and perhaps
> elsewhere), but why have I not heard about next weekends BarCampRDU??
>
> <http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU>
> August 4, 2007 - Red Hat Offices, Raleigh, NC
>
> I hope to see many of your there!
> David M.

It was posted several places:

1. http://barcamprdu.blogspot.com/ <-- put it on your rss feed reader.
2. http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU <-- Wiki for both last year's and
this year's event
3. Mailing list that all barcamprdu attendees from last year were on.
4. Matt Frye mentioned it in trilug
5. It was mentioned in the #trilug irc channel
6. You just mentioned it here. :-)

Last year's un-conference was a great experience and hopefully this
year's will be too. Note that there is a pre-BCRDU party at Tylers in
Durham the Friday night before.

Cheers,
Tanner

--