internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Is BarCamp a secret this year?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT buni.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Is BarCamp a secret this year?
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 13:51:50 -0400

I guess it was discussed vigorously on #trilug in IRC. For some reason I thought I saw it on the list first.

-Andy

Magnus wrote:
Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
It has been discussed vigorously @trilug.

Where? Was it buried in another thread? By another name?

I just did a folder search by full message body and there was only one
post by Matt Frye on 7/25 that I could find:

If any one's interested in helping, I organizing a session at
BarCampRDU about TriLUG, tentatively entitled "Your Friendly
Neighborhood LUG." We'll talk about upcoming speakers, TriLUG
classes, and where TriLUG is headed.

This is NOT a Steering Committee only invitation. Everyone is invited
to participate. I want this to be an interactive discussion with
suggestions, ideas, etc.

If you're not familiar with BarCamp, visit
http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU. Tanner Lovelace are on the organizing
committee this year. If you're interested in volunteering to help out
at BarCamp in general, please add your name to the wiki at
http://barcamp.org/BarCampRDU.

Matt Frye

That doesn't really say much of anything about what BarCampRDU is.

This thread in INW is the first I've really heard of it aside from that.
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Buni Meldware Communication Suite
http://buni.org
Multi-platform and extensible Email,