internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Office Chairs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Office Chairs
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:16:33 -0400

Please let us all know where that is so that we may rush down to get one, too!

Dave ;)

On Jul 12, 2007, at 2:07 PM, Tom Caswell wrote:

Thanks all for the input. The large majority felt the Aeron chair is worth the money because it not only lasts but it sits well when adjusted properly. I'm going to bite the bullet and find the cheapest one I can and get it.

Tom