internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Office Chairs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Carol Thomson <cthomson AT firestreammedia.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Office Chairs
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:51:14 -0400

Check The Healthy Back store. They carry another line in addition to Herman Miller that is slightly cheaper (not much though). You can try out both and compare. It is very individual for your body type. The SXO fit me much better than the Aeron.

Carol

Tom Caswell wrote:
I'm in the market for a new office chair. The Aeron seems to have an iPod-esque following but it's honking expensive. Is it worth the $750 or is there a cheaper and yet still quality chair someone can recommend?
Tom

Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer activities for kids. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz>