internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Select comfort sleep number bed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: wuzzled AT nc.rr.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Select comfort sleep number bed
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 09:07:05 -0400

I thought the Sleep Number bed was marvelously comfy and fun to boot
when we tried them out one time in the store. I don't have solid bed
preferences, so I could see myself trying a 35 tonight and a 60
tomorrow. (If I remember right, 35 was my official sleep number, but the
process for determining such wasn't exactly scientific. It amounted to
"stop inflating when it feels right.")

That said, I haven't actually slept in one. My mother-in-law bought one
though. She has a lot of back problems, and she's not liking hers at
all. We volunteered to try it out for a night and potentially trade
beds, but we haven't gotten down there yet to do so.

Ruth