internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Select comfort sleep number bed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Select comfort sleep number bed
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 21:29:19 -0400

S B wrote:
Hi All,

We're considering laying down the big bucks for a Sleep number bed, but are concerned about the long term reliability and comfort.

Has anyone out there had any experiences (good or bad) they can relate?

Simon...

Consumer Reports had some very helpful advice on purchasing beds late last year. I believe they mentioned the "sleep number" models specifically in the article. I don't recall their evaluations being all that positive, but it's been a while since I read it. I definitely recommend the article because they revealed quite a bit of misleading, pseudo-scientific marketing that's associated with high dollar bed sales.

Most libraries keep the back issues around. You can get to them on their web site but it costs money.

--
Scott C.