internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] UFO Reported Over Charlotte?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: wuzzled AT nc.rr.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] UFO Reported Over Charlotte?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:43:37 -0500

> You can hardly call it
> an *unidentified* flying object when they *identify* what it was!

Now now. You'll note in the first link that he "believes" it was a
fireball. So what if Mark believes it was aliens? You believe in God; I
believe in a flying spaghetti monster. OK, I don't really believe in a
FSM. But somebody somewhere might. :-)

I was watching this "Is It Real?" show last night. I didn't really hear
anything new, except the idea that some people believe not in flying
alien ships but underwater ones! Same cliche-disk look, but underwater.
They didn't explain how the aliens got underwater, though. I guess
they've just been living there ever since they built the pyramids.

This also reminded me of one time in my astronomy class in high school
when somebody asked the teacher if he'd ever seen a UFO. He said sure,
he'd seen lots of them, because all UFO means is something flying and
you don't know what it is.

Ruth