internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Replacing a 2.5" drive in a Macbook Pro

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Replacing a 2.5" drive in a Macbook Pro
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:21:42 -0400

Title: Re: [internetworkers] Replacing a 2.5" drive in a Macbook Pro
Yeah I thought of going for a Lacie external USB powered but for now I’d really like to have more internal which is why that 160GB Seagate is so tempting.  Of course as soon as I go for it they’ll release a 350GB :)

On 10/23/06 2:04 PM, "John Broome" <jbroome AT gmail.com> wrote:

On 10/23/06, Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com> wrote:

>  I need more space on my laptop and I was thinking of replacing my 100GB
> drive in my Macbook Pro with this:
>  http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Seagate/ST9160821ASK/

Tony,

I've seen some pretty small external usb2 drives in the 80 to 120GB
range.  Would that help, or is it one more thing to keep up with in
the laptop bag?
---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/