internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] first time car buyer here--help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Dan Smith <anilorac AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] first time car buyer here--help
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:41:14 -0400

What'd you buy?

hmm?  hmmm?

uzoma nwosu wrote:
I planning on purchasing my first car in the next couple of weeks.  I'll probably sign up for consumer reports and some other sites as well.  I'm looking at new as opposed to used but that's not written in stone.  I'm looking for something under 16k, with good mileage and moderate pimpability factor.

I'm looking for input as far as cars and dealerships are concerned.  A long time ago, a friend told me that women and minorities get scammed habitually.   Are there a dealerships that I  should avoid because of poor service?   Feel  free to  let  me  know  off-list.

Note:  I'm not asking anyone to commit slander.  But if you back up what you say, I want to hear it.

Thanks in advance,

Uzoma